BEFORE SUBSCRIBING TO ANY BELT EXCEPT YELLOW BELT, MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE PREVIOUS BELT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU, WHEN YOU MAIL THEM TO US, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GENERATE YOUR APPARING BELT CERTIFICATE.
We at Auro Martial Arts know how important it is to receive your purchased products in the finest condition, and on time. So we use a large network of couriers to deliver your products to you as early as possible. Depending upon the location, the product is delivered to you in 5-7 workings days after it has been dispatched from our warehouse. Free shipping is available on all products, subject to a minimum order value. A Non-Refundable charge of Rs. 100/- will be applied to all orders below Rs. 1199/-. In case of partial cancellation by customer if total cart value goes below the free shipping amount , AURO MARTIAL ARTS reserves the right to recover the shipping charges of Rs. 100/-. The whole order amount including any delivery charges will be refunded if the order is cancelled or lost in transit by us.
Auro Martial Arts.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, as per the circumstances where the requirement could not be met. The firm will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order or any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time. In case of partial cancellation by customer if total cart value goes below the free shipping amount , AURO MARTIAL ARTS reserves the right to recover the shipping charges of Rs. 100/-
Cash On Delivery Policy
As per the Cash on Delivery policy: To avail C-O-D Service, all items in the cart should be applicable for C-O-D. C-O-D is applicable on a minimum sale value of Rs. 0 and maximum of Rs. 20,000 only. Pin code provided for Cash on Delivery should be in the serviceable area. If not, any online payment mode needs to be used. You cannot open the box without making the payment at the time of delivery. If the product is open, do not accept the order. No credit/debit cards are accepted in Cash on Delivery. For Queries/Comments Send us your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of your Personal InformationWe use the collected Information to analyse trends, to conduct research, to administer the Application/Services and products, to learn about each user's learning patterns and movements around the Application/Services and products and to gather demographic information and usage behavior about our user base as a whole. Aggregated and individual, anonymized and non-anonymized data may periodically be transmitted to external service providers to help us improve the Application, products and our Services. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this Policy. We may use the individual data and behavior patterns combined with personal information to provide you with personalized content, and better your learning objectives. Third parties provide certain services which we may use to analyze the data and information to personalize drive insights and help us better your experience or reach out to you with more value added applications, products, information and services. However, these third party companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We do not sell, trade or rent your Information to any third party unless, we have been expressly authorized by you either in writing or electronically to do so. We may at times provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties; however this information when disclosed will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information. AURO MARTIAL ARTS will occasionally send email notices or contact you to communicate about our Services, products and benefits, as they are considered an essential part of the Services/products you have chosen. We may disclose Information:
• as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
• to enforce applicable ToU, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
• with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy;
• to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Application/Website/ Think and Learn Private Limited or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
• with third party service providers in order to personalize the Application/Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioral analysis;
• Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor's legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by your registration with us. Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, we will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from our Application/Services/Website/products. We adopt reasonable security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone.
CookiesWe send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
AlertsWe may alert you by email or phone (through sms/call) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you.
Public ForumsWhen you use certain features on our website like the discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on our forums this information may become publicly available.
Terms Of Service
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.auromartialarts.in (“Website”), our applications (“Application”) or any products or services in connection with the Application/, Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between AURO MARTIAL ARTS (“Firm/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
1. Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application, Website, Services and products are proprietary property of the Firm (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Firm and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Firm, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Firm shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Firm on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
2. Your use of our products, Website, Application and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services/products
- You will not (a) use this Application and / or our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Firm or any other person or entity as determined by the Firm.
- No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Access or use the Application/Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application's/Website's servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application/Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website/Services/products;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application /Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website/Services/products;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
- Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website/Services/products.
3. By submitting content on or through the Services (your “Material”), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) and to associate your Material with you, except as described below. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose your Material in accordance with these Terms. If you delete your user account your Material and name may remain available through the Services
4. In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Firm disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Firm also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Firm nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Our Website provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is AURO MARTIAL ARTS and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Firm's prior written consent.
6. The contents of the Application/Services/products are developed on the concepts covered in the structured curriculum syllabus prescribed for students of various courses. The usage of the Application/Services/products is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum based education provided by the educational institutions but is intended to supplement the same by explaining and presenting the concepts in a manner enabling easy understanding. The basic definitions and formulae of the subject matter would remain the same. The Firm acknowledges that there are various means of delivering structured curriculum pedagogy and inclusion of methods in the Application/Services/products does not imply endorsement of any particular method nor exclusion imply disapproval. Subscription to the Application or usage of our Services/Website/products does not in any manner guarantee admission to any educational institutions or passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examinations.
7. Certain contents in the Application/Services/Website/products (in particular relating to assistance in preparations for administrative services) may contain opinions and views. The Firm shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Firm makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
8. Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by Users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. The Firm accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. The Firm reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website, irrespective of whether We have certified any answer uploaded by the User. We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers or contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
9. The Firm may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, email and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail and holds the Firm indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User's mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself, you agree to make your contact details available to our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc.
10. While the Firm may, based on the User's confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Firm has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
11. Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Firm may contact you through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by you to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Firm to contact him/her and the student utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. .-. Further, the Firm shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User/student, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with the User/student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services. The User expressly permits the Firm to clear the doubts of the student using the Application/Services/online portal by answering the questions placed before it, providing study plans, informing of the progress, providing feedback, communicating with the student and mentoring the student through telephone or e-mail on express consent of the legal guardian/parent of the User or through any other forum.
12.While the Firm has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behavior of any such personnel. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and Firm reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
13. Access to certain elements of the Services including doubt clearance, mentoring services etc may be subject to separate terms, conditions and fair usage policy. The Firm reserves the right to determine the criteria for provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the Application/products or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by the Firm and the Firm shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
14. The Firm's products and / or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/equipments/hardware .The Firm shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any equipments that are not recognized by the Firm or those equipments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Firm's products and Services The firm reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
15. The Firm shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or equipment, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from your use of our products and Services.
16. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering and you cannot, under any circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed. In case of any change in the address, you need to specify the same to us in writing well in advance to the shipping date. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
17. (a) For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by the Firm. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User. (b)We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition as delivered by the Firm. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return. (c)All requests for return of products have to be placed within 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 7 (Seven) days from the date of delivery.
18. You acknowledge that the Firm is not the manufacturer of the equipment/medium/hardware and hence, any defect relating to the same shall be reported to the manufacturer whose details shall be specified on the packaging and the Firm shall not be in any manner responsible for the same. The Firm does not provide any guarantee or warranty relating to the equipment/medium/hardware
19. In order to access the Services and to avail the use of the Application/products, you shall be required to register yourself with the Application/Services/products, and maintain an account with the Application/Services/products. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including Your name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, grade/kyu of the student, payment information (credit/debit card details) if required, and any other information deemed necessary by the Application. With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:-
- It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) ensure that you successfully log out from your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Firm of any unauthorized use of your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of your account, we may request you to change the password or we may suspend your account without any liability to the Firm, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
- You acknowledge that your ability to use your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Firm cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Firm shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to log into your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
21 . You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Firm, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Firm; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
22. In no event shall the Firm, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, your use of, or access to, the Application.
23. In the event of your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Firm will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Firm therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Firm's right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
24. Any violation by you of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Firm can avail. In such instances, the Firm may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
25. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in District Nainital, Uttarakhand and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
26 . The Firm has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Firm has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Firm makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Firm shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
27. DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AURO MARTIAL ARTS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE FIRM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION/PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, AND TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE FIRM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THESE WEBSITE/APPLICATION/SERVICES/PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
- Notice: All notices served by the Firm shall be provided via email to your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Firm should be sent to email@example.com.
- Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Firm's rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Firm to any third parties without the requirement of seeking your consent.
- Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver: Any failure by the Firm to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Firm of that provision or right.
- Relationship: You acknowledge that your participation on the Application does not make you an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Firm.
- The Firm provides these Terms so that you are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that, the Firm has given you a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that you have agreed to them.
- Any feedback You provide with respect to the Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted AURO MARTIAL ARTS. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Firm is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Firm for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.
- Under no circumstances shall the Firm be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the Application.
30. Customer Care: We make all best endeavors to provide you with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that you face any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org